You never step away from a challenge, and you’re wildly convicted. Your ideas? Unexpected. Your perspective? Unparalleled. If this sounds like you, you may be a Black Sheep. And if you’re looking for an internship, chances are we’re looking for you.
- Do you want to intern with people who challenge and excite you?
- Are you fiercely dedicated to serving your community?
- Is your mission in life to make some noise around something that matters?
- Are you ready to gain hands-on experience and actually learn something?
Is that a very loud “YES!” we heard? Then we want to get to know you!
What the heck are you about to get into?
- You’ll do real work in a fast-paced environment. Deadlines are taken seriously and work pops up without much notice, so you have to adapt quickly and roll with the punches.
- You’ll need to demonstrate some initiative. We appreciate people who are able to be both professional and personable. You have to be able to work well with others, be cool when our clients come around and get your stuff taken care of. See also: deadline bullet.
- You’ll have A LOT of fun! Our interns are invited to join us at events, participate in office shenanigans and become a real member of the team.
Some of the things you might be working on:
- Community engagement strategy
- Research and note-taking
- Supporting our social media presence and managing ad campaigns
- Client-specific project support, from discovery to presentation to implementation
- Additional responsibilities may include: documenting company culture, speaking up, brainstorming and maybe, just maybe, donning a sheep costume
- Working toward a degree in communications, marketing, public relations or similar
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and manage several ongoing projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Willingness to ask ALL the questions
But most importantly, we want someone who:
- Never dodges a challenge.
- Isn’t afraid to give or receive constructive feedback.
- Loves to work with creative people who want to make the world a better place!
Want to apply? Send us an email, and attach your résumé and your cover letter to show us what you’ve got.