If you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has a strong sense of empathy and the ability to maintain a respectful, inclusive and positive presence while monitoring and responding to online conversations
- Is passionate about empowering women and increasing awareness for women’s health
- Excels in creating captivating digital content and confidently navigating the digital landscape
… then we want you.
Our partner, UTHealth School of Public Health, is on the search to add a full-time Multimedia Specialist to their team to help lead the conversation online around women’s health and our campaign, Own Every Piece.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage the day-to-day posting of organic content on the campaign’s social media accounts
- Monitor the campaign’s social media accounts and offer meaningful interaction with users
- Serve as a liaison between the UTHealth team and supporting medical professionals to answer sensitive questions from users
- Provide relationship and content support to influencers brought on to the campaign
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve campaign marketing goals
- Support the campaign team by maintaining website content
- Assist in developing project plans and continue momentum on executing them.
While it’s hard to define the exact experience necessary, we are hoping to find someone who meets the requirements below—or someone who can prove to us that the experiences they have beats what we outlined.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Three (3) years related experience preferably in social media or digital
- Strong, concise, creative writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Emotional intelligence and empathy to engage in delicate topics with a diverse audience
- Advanced communication skills, including both written (documents and presentations) and interpersonal communication skills
- Confidence and poise to communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to handle managing 8-10 projects simultaneously, while maintaining your cool
- Passion for women’s health and equity
Ready to apply? Go here. We can’t wait to meet you!